Fabriano Printmaking Rag 310gsm features a mould made base dating back to the late 13th Century Fabriano Printmaking Rag is traditionally the oldest and most renowned paper in Europe, used by the masters. This traditional paper provides unique white tones and soft grain texture to your artwork.
Soft Grain – Mould Made
100% Cotton Rag
Acid – Lignin Free – Archival
Soft grain 100% cotton, matte finish, mould made digital fine art paper. Aqueous pigment and dye inkjet compatible with
excellent colour gamut and exceptional d-max.
PSoft Grain – Mould Made
P100% Cotton Rag
PAcid - Lignin Free - Archival
• Fine Art and Photographic Open and Limited Edition Prints
• Fine Art and Fine Photographic Reproduction and
• Art and Photo Portfolios
Basic Weight (gsm): 310
Paper Thickness (Microns): 565
Paper Thickness (Inches): 0.022
Base Material: 100% Cotton
Coating Type: Matte
Surface Texture: Soft Grain 'Etching'
Whiteness (CIE): 86
Brightness (TAPPI): 97.3
OBA Content: No
Print Settings* MK Ink, a Textured Fine Art Paper setting is recommended as a starting point
Handling and Storage:
• All digital Fine Art Papers and Canvases are fragile and need
to be handled with extreme care. Try not to touch the surface
of the paper, always hold the paper by the edges and wear
cotton gloves if necessary.
• Return unused material to the original box and only store
finished prints in archival quality packaging. If mounting or
framing, use only archive grade tapes and glues.
• After printing, leave prints open to the air to fully dry (24
hours is recommended). Do not stack prints on top of each
other straight away.
• Using a giclée varnish or spray will help protect your print
from damage, effects of UV light and environmental attack.