We believe technology has the power to push creative boundaries, exceed the limits of imagination and propel artistry to new heights. That’s why, after 20 years of perfecting wide-format printing technology, we are ready to unveil our most advanced printer to date, designed to transform your artistic vision into a truly unforgettable experience.
Introducing the all-new SureColor P7570, the next generation of wide-format printing—only from Epson.
From professional photography to proofing and graphic design, the SureColor P7570 was built from the ground-up to uniquely cater to the full spectrum of creative needs. Featuring all-new UltraChrome® PRO12 Ink, the SureColor P7570 captures every detail with unparalleled color brilliance2 and accuracy. And, with a new 2.6" PrecisionCore® printhead, you get unmatched image quality at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than our previous generation1.
High performance, industrial PrecisionCore microTFP print head
• 2.4 times the print speed of the current P9000 printer
UltraChrome PRO12 12-Color Ink Technology
• Widest color gamut in its class with
• No Photo Black/ Matte Black switching required
Black Enhance Overcoat Technology
• Industry leading black density on glossy media
Industrial Hardware Design
• High reliability components- over 40lbs heavier
• New catch basket design - Can be placed directly against the wall
User Interface Design
• 4.3” user customizable touchscreen interface
Media Inductive Roller and Loading
• Accurate and fast media feeding with no quality compromise
New Options and Accessories
• Hdd, Adobe Postscript Server, Take-up Reel allows customers to configure the printer to their needs
Production User Maintenance
• Automatic maintenance for normal users; Simple user self service for routine cleaning and maintenance for production users
Epson Media Installer
• Easy to configure and load Epson Branded Media (Signature Worthy, Legacy, etc)
Dramatically Improved Color Gamut
• Photography: Wider color gamut for photography while keeping Advanced B&W mode vs our previous generation
• Proofing: Live Violet Ink channel helps to achieve 99% of the Pantone® plus formula guide solid coated color matching2
• Single SKU – No need for separate Standard and Commercial Edition SKUs
Dedicated Photo Black and Matte Black Channels - No Black Switching
Industry-Leading Print Permanence3
• Print permanence ratings in testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc.
• Up to 200 years color/ 400 years B&W (in testing)
Dramatically Improved Glossy Black Density- Black Enhance Overcoat Technology
• Higher Dmax on glossy photography without the need for expensive Chroma Optimizer ink