The Graphtec FC8600 series high-performance cutting plotter is an industry leader for sign makers, graphic artists, automotive aftermarket professionals, countertop installers and other related users. The FC8600 series features a maximum cutting speed of 58.5 in/sec, 4.0G maximum acceleration, and 20 to 600g selectable cutting forces, allowing users to process diamond grade, high-intensity reflective film, sandblast resist rubber, automotive window & paint protection films, self-adhesive vinyl, Amberlith™ and Rubylith™, among other media types.
• 3 inch User Friendly LCD Control Panel Cutting Plotter Controller Software Utility
• Control functions of the FC8600 from your computer
• Obtain cutter settings and make adjustments remotely
• Tool conditions and information can be saved and shared with other users Next Generation ARMS (Auto Registration Mark Sensor)
• System Sensitivity adjustment for registration mark detection on various media and colors
• Optical sensor for auto alignment Three Step Push-Roller Pressure Settings
• Strong (ie: sandblast mask, high-intensity reflective)
• Medium (ie: vinyl)
• Light (ie: window tint film) *standard with FC8600-100, -130 & -160 USB 2.0, RS-232 Serial and new Optional Ethernet Interface
• Ethernet Interface allows for one PC to run multiple FC8600s Dual Configuration Function
• Two different users can set & save independent settings for customized jobs on a single FC8600 machine
Graphtec's next generation ARMS system adjusts for several types of potential print distortions, allowing for accurate contour cutting of pre-printed images and decals.
New features of the new ARMS:
• Optical Sensor for Auto Alignment
• Sensitivity adjustment for registration mark detection on various media and colors.
The new FC8600 series is available in five model sizes:
FC8600-60 24", FC8600-75 30”, the FC8600-100 42”, the FC8600-130 54”, the FC8600-160. Maximum compatible media widths for each model are 30.3”, 36”, 48”, 60”, and 72” respectively.
New manufacturing technologies, along with the latest engineering advancements, have allowed Graphtec to make an unprecedented move forward in the industry. High performance features have been added to the new series yet its competitive pricing remains.
With the world’s fastest throughput performance and superb accuracy, the new FC8600 series accommodates the most demanding cutting and plotting projects and provides users with the versatility needed for a wide variety of applications.
Pricing includes Cutting Master 2 plug-in software for AdobeIllustrator© and CorelDraw©
Each unit includes standard media roll rack, floor stands and dual media catch basket for dust-free, continuous long length and/or repetitive job operations.
Click here for the Graftec PC8600 Series High Performance Cutting Plotter