Epson F2100SE White Edition: Uses white ink that allows the printer to print on darker colors of fabrics.
High-performance, reliable direct-to-garment printing.
Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing, the SureColor F2100 offers an entirely purpose-built system for high-quality prints at production speeds. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, including our Epson® PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead and Epson UltraChrome® DG garment ink technology, the SureColor F2100 achieves up to twice the speeds of our previous generation of DTG printers. Additional improvements — like a quick-load platen and robust Epson Garment Creator Software — take productivity even further, while the all-new integrated self-cleaning system means less downtime.
Building on the success of the SureColor F2000, the #1 selling direct-to-garment printer, the new SureColor F2100 raises the bar with increased reliability, greater productivity, and enhanced print quality.
High-performance, reliable direct-to-garment printing:
• High-quality direct-to-garment printing — Epson® UltraChrome® DG Inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding color performance, plus equal pricing for color and White inks.
• Up to twice as fast — newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer consistent print quality at up to twice the speed of our previous generation1.
• Highlight White Ink Mode — developed exclusively for the SureColor F2100, this unique feature offers simultaneous printing of White and color inks on the color pass for greatly improved image quality, speed and efficiency.
• Fast loading for more productivity — the easy-to-use, all-new quick-load grip pad reduces traditional hoop platen load times.
• Intuitive, easy-to-learn workflow — improved Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS® and Windows®, includes powerful tools for layout and text, color management, ink control, cost estimation, plus hot folders.
• Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing — an entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson’s PrecisionCore® TFP® Printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink system and robust hardware.
• Reduced maintenance time and operational cost — featuring a fabric wiper and an in-line cleaning cartridge, the integrated self-cleaning system allows the printer to perform daily maintenance to reduce downtime.
Designed for use exclusively with Epson cartridges*
• PrecisionCore TFP Printhead: Commercial-grade Printhead technology designed specifically for DTG Imaging
• Easy Top Access Cover: Used for printer maintenance and viewing of garments being printed
• Simple Front Control Panel: Full Color LCD with Image Preview
• USB Memory Port: Perfect for PC-Free Printer Workflows
• Ethernet & USB
• Robust Garment Platen: Medium size 14” x 16” platen included
Optional Garment Platen Sizes:
1. Extra Small 7” x 8”
2. Small 10” x 12”
3. Medium Grooved 14” x 16”
4. Large 16” x 20”
5. Sleeve 4” x 4”
• Smaller Footprint & Whisper Quiet Operations:
38.8” wide, 58.5” long & 19.3” tall
Total Weight: 183 lb.
• User-Adjustable Platen Height Setting: Printer then automatically verifies the surface height of the garment is at an acceptable height before printing. Platen height can be adjusted in 0.5mm increments to accommodate garment up to 25mm thick.
• Garment Grip Pad Cover: Faster garment loading when using the grip pad cover instead of traditional platen hoop. The grip pad cover can be applied to small, medium, and large size platens and is user replaceable.
*Please Note: Proper use of the Platen Height is required to reduce internal ink misting.
• Epson PrecisionCore® - Industrial-Grade Printhead Technology
1. Extreme Print Quality
a. Print resolutions up to 1,440 x 700 dpi for color; and up to 1,440 x 1,440 for white
b. Precise dot control for outstanding clarity and sharpness for garment imaging
2. Fast Print Speeds
a. Up to 720 nozzles per inch dedicated to color inks; with 1,440 nozzles per inch dedicated to white inks for incredible print speeds
b. Quite possibly one of the fastest direct-to-garment printers in it’s class
3. Industrial-Grade Reliability
a. The PrecisionCore print chip is ideal for printing with direct-to-garment ink chemistry
b. Co-developed with Epson UltraChrome DG ink technology for reliability
c. Capable of high-production, with very little downtime for maintenance
• Simultaneous Highlight White
1. Increased Print Quality
a. Designs with white in image will receive a second coating of white ink for increased brightness
b. Print resolutions up to 1,440 x 720 dpi for color; and up to 1,440, x 1,440 for white
c. Precise dot control for outstanding clarity and sharpness for garment imaging
2. Increased Productivity
a. Simultaneous printing in both Color inks and White ink on top layer for increased speed
3. Minimal increase of White ink use
a. Minimal increase of ink use as only white part of image receive highlight print
b. Maintain a soft-hand feel to the garment
• Epson Precision Dot technology increases print quality
1. Featuring variable size ink droplet control and advanced image processing for increased print quality
2. Improved image detail preserved on the garment
3. Smoother tonal gradations
4. Reduced mottling and “peppering” visual artifacts
5. Up to 10% greater range of color than previous generation