You have no items in your shopping cart.
ColorBurst is a PostScript Language Level 3 compatible RIP available on both the Windows and Mac OS X platforms. ColorBurst provides superior color managment through extensive Color and Ink Management tools and the use of ICC profiles. ColorBurst for Windows supports screen display, cropping, tiling, scaling, and rotation, as well as spooled queues for automated output. ColorBurst for Mac is a Job Queue - Print Server.
Introducing ColorBurst 6.1 Queue Series
- NEW — Support for PSD, Camera RAW, PNG, BMP, J2K, and PICT files when running under Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Custom page size support for printing from InDesign®, QuarkXPress®, and Illustrator®
- Epson Stylus® Pro 7900 and 9900 support included
- X-Rite ColorMunki support
- Adobe CS3 and CS4 support
- Leopard-compatible Universal application
- Accurate enough to be used for high-end color proofing, with an average Delta E of less than 1.0.